Thursday, October 18, 2012

Yumvelope Review - September 2012



I have to say, there's nothing more exciting than getting stuff in the mail, and when it's food, I'm even happier... 

I love you Yumvelope, I'm here to stay.





Abuh?! Maple and Sea salt popcorn? How decadent!! 




Mike and I have a thing for gummy bears, and boy were we excited to realize one of the packets was sour, so basically like sour patch kids.  I have to say, the flavor in these surf sweets was way, way better than gummy bears or sour patch kids- it was berryful and delicious! Yummm... 





I didn't really dig the sweet potato leather thing but I liked the idea.. it was kind of bland though. The granola bar was really good though! I wish I had more of those! 


The whole food snack bar was meh.. I'm getting tired of all the cinnamon flavored stuff though- not that big of a fan! 




........This was epic. I want to buy this in bulk. I mixed the toasted coconut chips up with some steel cut oats and I was tap dancing all the rest of the day. A good breakfast will do that to a person, well at least this person. 




As with other chips, I had to share these with Mike but I didn't mind! They were decent, a whole grain tortilla chip. Nothing to write home to mom about. 


2 comments:

  1. Wow, Yumvelope seems damn cool (although it would cause me to snack on non-veggies and I'd be a little mad at myself). I subscribed to NEXT MONTH's Vegan Cuts snack box because the limited time deal was too exciting not to, even if it means eating a bit of junky food now and then.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh, can you blog about your Vegan Cuts box when it comes? I'm curious now! The Yumvelope is plentiful but it doesn't have that many snacks in it that it'd ruin your diet (Though some of the items were like 2-3 carbohydrate servings per serving, ouch). I also share with my husband though so that helps. I'm not 100% sure all the products are vegan though (it doesn't say on the website that I saw..) so you're probably better off with something that's for sure vegan. Let me know how your snack box goes though!

      Delete

What'cha thinking?