Thursday, October 18, 2012

Yumvelope - October 2012



Well today was a crap-tastic day at work. Pittsburgh kept with it's typical climate, which would be cloudy, rainy, and depressing. While nothing in particular happened at work today, people were just super annoying and I was just ready for the day to be over. So imagine my surprise and delight when I discovered my October Yumvelope had arrived today! It's like they knew..... 

Oh and they definitely knew.... that I needed chocolate. God love them. 




I saw the words chocolate and salty and I tore into this back immediately, ripping the top off with my bare teeth before pouring the contents into my mouth. Okay, it didn't actually go down like that, I used scissors like the classy broad that I am, and I ate a few pieces. It's.. so.. good... 




What? Another Cocomo product? Alright! Caramel Corn? I dig it! I'll letcha know how it is! 




I'll most likely be trying these before the nights over......




These too....




Another Cocomo product?!!?!? I'm super excited about this one! I've heard of quinoa being used as a breakfast grain but never bothered to try it out. Apparently now I won't have to, it's already been done for me! It's pretty high calorie though so it will most likely have to be my only breakfast item. 

Mmm... I have seriously been considering signing up for two yumvelopes because I want more of the items once I finish them- and this one only convinced me even more to do so! I can't get over how much stuff fits in one regular sized envelope! Wowzah! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

What'cha thinking?