Sunday, May 20, 2018

Some Favorite Products


Alright self, since your brain is kind of 50/50 lately with all the stress you have going on, I'm here to document some super awesome items that are both vegan AND gluten free (which is not always easy to find).

Awesome AP flour:






This stuff is legit dope, I bought it as Costco so I think that it was maybe 13 dollars for a 5 lb bag (which is GREAT SAVINGS especially in the gluten free realm). I used this for my batter for the Toffalo wings and it worked beautifully. I'll definitely be keeping this in stock for when I don't have the time to make my ATK (Americna Test Kitchen) AP blend recipe from scratch. 





Also is lacking in other high allergy foods and is made in an allergy free facility! BAZINGA! 



I also am on the hunt for some delicious, creamy vegan condiments and I have to say, I struck gold on the first try- Veganaise. 



This is an oldie buy a goodie in the vegan community - I literally can't taste the difference from the real thing and YASSSS it's gluten free! KEEPER! 





No comments:

Post a Comment

What'cha thinking?