Friday, August 17, 2012

I'm Alive!!

So I am super, way, way way, extremely behind on posting.  I went on vacation and clearly still think I am! This post is actually from the Friday before I even went on vacation which was mmm... the 3rd.. Oopsie! 

Moving on.... 

That Friday I went to see my hubster perform at the Steel City Improv Theatre and afterwards we went out to Mallorca for a fancy dinner (okay, okay, we had an expiring Groupon..)  Seriously though, Mallorca is in my top 5 favorite restaurants in Pittsburgh, my only complaint is that their vegetarian options are weak and unexciting. Boo. 




Salad was standard greens, tomatoes, hearts of palm, and what I assumed to be a thousand island dressing. 




The wine was super yums, I had a Chardonnay (my fav) and Mike had a Cab Sav I think. 




We had an appetizer of crab stuffed mussels which was super tasty...




I had some seafood pot with garlic sauce in it.. I dug it. 



Mikey, who usually gets like a steak or side of boar, opted for a delectable entree of stuffed salmon, I was really jealous.. 


I think one of my favorite parts about Mallorca though are the sides!! Super yummy veggies, rice, and potato chips!  I think I ate more of the sides than I did the entree to be honest.

But no worries, I had the entree for breakfast the next day before heading out on vacation!! 

Sorry that was super short and weak but once I am finally caught up and you see how many posts are coming, you'll understand my brevity. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

What'cha thinking?