Monday, January 6, 2014

So... Incredibly...Cold...


I cannot get over how COLD it is outside! It seriously takes your breath away, it's incredible. Just checked the temperature and it's currently -3 degrees out with a wind chill of -35.

What...

The heck...

This is the kind of weather that makes you tell fashion to go lay an egg and you put on whatever long johns, tights, leggings, bibs,or overalls you ever owned!

I'll be spending the next couple evenings bundled up on the couch with some hot tea... watching terrible movies I saw playing on HBO. Or reading the book I just ordered: "Nourishing Traditions: The Cookbook that Challenges Politically Correct Nutrition and the Diet Dictocrats" by Sally Fallon and Mary Enig.  This is either going to be a laugh or eye opening - I'll keep you posted.


Stay warm out there kiddos!!! It's a rough one!



I think I'll finally try making that London Fog recipe from my absolute most favorite book on the planet... From Scratch by Shaye Elliott 

No comments:

Post a Comment

What'cha thinking?