Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Hey Baby!!

Hands down, my favorite greeting I get from my male patient's with Alzheimer's is "Hey Baby!" or perhaps "Hey Sugar!". I love the things they say haha! Work was work. Nothing especially exciting... 

Breakfast also wasn't particularly exciting, I had a big bowl of my oatmeal goodness and washed it down with a big cup o' coffee (splenda & soy creamer of course!) 

For lunch I had a sammy made of Ezekiel 4:9 bread, hickory smoked Tofurkey, veggie cheese, pickles, tomato, lettuce, mustard, mayo- BAM! It was quite delicious, I'm really digging the Tofurkey brand lunch meats, much better than Yves (in my humble opinion). 




I also had some hummus and carrots :)




Dinner was exceptionally delectable, a salmon burger with avocado, sriracha, onion, and mayo (vegannaise) followed by sauteed green beans and eggplant with more sriracha. YUUUUUMMMMMM! 

I must confess, I also had some pretzel chips and hummus as an "appetizer" while I was cooking.  I don't know why I'm so famished when I get home from work every day. 



Mikey has improv tonight so workout, True Blood, and Ghost Whisperer for me!!!!! Woo! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

What'cha thinking?