Thursday, June 14, 2012

Wow....

I am seriously at a loss for words right now- I think I just created something so delicious it is akin to....crack. I guarantee you're going to see me on an episode of Intervention, bowl of this concoction in hand, sobbing  about how no one understands while my mom reads me a letter she wrote about how she feels the banana ice cream is taking over my life. 

Where upon I will break out in a fabulous rendition of Amy Winehouse's "Rehab" and be signed onto some major label recording company where I will be madly famous for my soulful voice and upbeat rhythm. I will then move to LA or NY and eat delicious vegan food from here until eternity and never gain weight. See? This stuff is making me hallucinate- it is a drug!!! 




This picture is frustratingly underwhelming- the flavor is so epic I can't even begin to explain... 


Recipe 
Serves 2: 
2 frozen bananas 
2 Tbsp peanut butter 
1-2 Tbsp vanilla soy milk 
1 tsp agave nectar (optional, but if you're using natural peanut butter I highly recommend) 

Toss everything in your food processor or high power blender and blend until well combined. 

Optional additions: chocolate chips, walnuts, dried fruit, peanuts.. skys the limit. 

Enjoy!! You're going to be head over heels I'm telling ya!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

What'cha thinking?