Thursday, June 21, 2012

Yawn...

I don't know what my deal was this morning but I was super, super, super sleepy.  So sleepy I wore a jacket in 90 degree weather and when asked by a stranger why I would do such a thing, I just mumbled incoherently and got on the bus. I was so exhausted I couldn't even feel my own face let alone understand how hot it was outside. I'm thinking maybe, just maybe it was the dumbie doing freaking somersaults in bed next to me. It's kind of hard to sleep when someone is constantly body slamming the bed in an attempt to get comfortable. I'm just sayen. Not.. naming.. any... names...




Here is my arsenal of food to keep me going, steel cut oats with soy milk and cookie butter in it, a Luna bar, almonds/walnuts, and bing cherries. Oh also a massive cup of coffee with my usuals.  I don't think I would have been able to function today without the coffee..



Lunch: Vegemite sammy and a soygurt
Work was boring and uneventful so I'm going to skip over that... 

WOOOP!


Moving on to dinner! 


Pizza of smokey tomato sauce, mozzarella, tomatoes, roasted zuchinni and eggplant, with eggs cracked on top.  I ate more than I care to admit. Nuff said. 

I also was so famished I ate leftover baked tofu and some almonds with a glass of juice. Oye. Really full...

No comments:

Post a Comment

What'cha thinking?